WegoWise Shares 5 New Year's Resolutions and Links
Whether you want to be a more informed citizen or just want to kill some time before 5:00 on a Friday, here's a look back at some of our favority energy efficiency resolutions and links. So peruse away, give us some feedback, and be sure to share with others to make 2015 our "greenest year" yet.
- Here are four resolutions from 1988 revisited. Just as relevant today as 25 years ago!
- A 12-step program for going green. Eat less meat, compost and plant a garden this year. Baby steps, baby steps.
- Use the most efficient products you can in the new year! Here are ENERGY STAR's list of the Most Efficient for 2015.
- From eating less cheese to saying "no" to plastic bags, these 15 resolutions from Mother Jones staffers are easy, and even a bit quirky.
- How does your state rank for energy efficiency? Check out the ACEEE's Energy Efficiency Scorecard to see the results from coast to coast, then move the needle for your state in 2015 by checking out energy efficiency incentives by state at DSIRE.com.
If you like this post and want to continue to get the latest energy efficiency news and updates, subscribe to our WegoWire blog in 2015 or suggest it to a friend or colleague. Happy New Year!