WegoWise's Top 5 Links for Food Choices and Changes
Whether you want to be a more informed citizen or just want to kill some time before 5 on a Friday afternoon, WegoWise has got you covered. This week we take a look at some of the things we eat and drink, from how climate change is affecting them to reducing food waste. So peruse our best links, give us some feedback and be sure to share some of the info you just gleaned with other interested parties at the parties you are hopefully attending this weekend. Brought to you by Dan, Nate, Sean, Lily and Catherine.
- What Rising Temperatures May Mean for the World's Wine Industry
- An Apple a Day Keeps the Doctor Away
- Is it OK to Dumpster Dive for a Potluck?
- Thanks to Climate Change, Maple Syrup Faces a Sticky Future
- Organic Agriculture May Be Outgrowing Its Ideals