WegoWise's Top 5 Links for Coffee!
Whether you want to be a more informed citizen or just want to kill some time before 5 on a Friday afternoon, WegoWise has got you covered. This week we take a look at one of our favorite beverages, looking at the good, bad, and delicious sides of it. So peruse our best links, give us some feedback and be sure to share some of the info you just gleaned with other interested parties at the parties you are hopefully attending this weekend. Brought to you by Dan, Nate, Sean, Lily, Catherine, and Casey.
- 20 Ways to Reuse Coffee Grounds and Tea Leaves - If you're feeling guilty about all the coffee grounds in the trash, here are some alternatives.
- What do Different Sustainable Coffee Certifications Mean? - Sort through the muddle of different coffee certifications.
- With Coffee, the Price of Individualism Can Be High - Single serving cups have a high cost to you, not just the environment.
- Growing Oyster Mushrooms in Coffee Grounds - How adventurous are you feeling this weekend?
- Keurig Coffee K-Cups Collecting in Landfills - While they're made of recyclable components, it can't be recycled as-is.
May the 4th be with you! (Happy Star Wars day.)