WegoWise's Top 5 Links for Air Quality
Whether you want to be a more informed citizen or just want to kill some time before 5 on a Friday afternoon, WegoWise has got you covered. This week we take a look at making sure the air you breathe isn't doing you more harm than good. So peruse our best links, give us some feedback and be sure to share some of the info you just gleaned with other interested parties at the parties you are hopefully attending this weekend. Brought to you by Dan, Nate, Sean, Lily, Catherine, and Casey.
- Indoor Air Quality: Low VOCs, High Reward - While it's almost impossible to completely rid spaces of VOCs, it is possible to reduce them significantly.
- The Trouble with Homes -- Asthma and Poor Indoor Air Quality - Managing moisture in houses can help asthma sufferers breathe a little better.
- Refinery Air Pollution: Protections for Some Communities, Delay for Many - Trying to clean up air pollution from refineries is a slow fight.
- How to Purify the Air in Your Home - Suggestions from the American Lung Association on improving your indoor air quality.
- A Growing Trend: Vertical Gardens for Your Home - If you're looking for an innovative way to get more plants into your space, here are a couple ways.