WegoWise's Top 5 Links For an Energy Conscious Friday
Whether you want to be a more informed citizen or just want to kill some time before 5 on a Friday afternoon, WegoWise has got you covered. So peruse our best links, give us some feedback and be sure to share some of the info you just gleaned with other interested parties at the parties you are hopefully attending this weekend. Brought to you by Dan, Nate, Lily, Kate and Bert.
- Nasa scientist's study quantifies climate change link to extreme weather - This story comes from The Guardian and provides solid stats and statistics to back up what everyone thought already.
- Converted Contrarian Argues Humans "Almost Entirely" to Blame for Climate Change - Scientific American has the story about Richard Muller changing his mind regarding climate change
- The pool of water under the Midwest is being sucked dry. The drought is making it worse - Woof! Things are looking grim for my Midwestern brethren. This story is from Grist. You know Grist.
- Scheckter’s Organic Energy - Good news in a sea of sad-sap-stuff. Finally an energy drink for the eco-friendly constituency. They've got our attention.
- Sky-High Design: How To Make A Bird-Friendly Building - Some building science aimed at protecting our friends in the sky from our friends in public radio at NPR.