WegoWise's Top 5 Links for Data Visualization
Whether you want to be a more informed citizen or just want to kill some time before 5 on a Friday afternoon, WegoWise has got you covered. There is a lot of data out there (trust us, we know) and it can be challenging to present it in fun and informative ways. So we put together some data visualizations that we like to share with you. So peruse our best links, give us some feedback and be sure to share some of the info you just gleaned with other interested parties at the parties you are hopefully attending this weekend. Brought to you by Dan, Nate, Lily, Kate and Bert.
- Infographics - Who doesn't love a good infographic? It's pretty impressive the amount of information that can be impactfully communicated in one.
- Gapminder - Gapminder turns what are usually fairly dull data sets into animated trends. They have a number of data sets that you can try out. Just hit play!
- Google Fusion Tables - Yet another nifty Google tool that helps users map data. Perfect for the next time that you too want to spend a lazy weekend mapping hydrothermal vent fields.
- Apps - There are apps for everything. A great one from NASA lets you check in and see how earth is doing today.
- WegoWise - We could be modest, but sometimes we like to give ourselves a little pat on the back. Based off the feedback our loyal customers have given us, it would seem that we're doing a pretty darn good job with helping people visualize their building's energy and water usage.