WegoWise's Top 5 Links for Rethinking Driving
Whether you want to be a more informed citizen or just want to kill some time on a Friday Fall afternoon, WegoWise has got you covered. As you consider taking a scenic drive to go see the Fall foliage, here are some links that might make you consider taking your bike or an electric car. So peruse our best links, give us some feedback and be sure to share some of the info you just gleaned with other interested parties at the parties you are hopefully attending this weekend. Brought to you by Dan, Nate, Lily, Catherine, Casey, Kate, and Joanna.
- An interesting series of posters from the past that will make you think twice about your next trip.
- Tesla took a big step towards addressing "range anxiety" by installing 6 supercharging stations in California for the lucky owners of the Model S.
- Nissan has done the same thing across the pond for the LEAF and it letting owners "refuel" for free.
- If range axiety is addressed, will that help sales of electric cars? Maybe not.
- So who does use the most gasoline? Here's a great map broken down by county.