WegoWise's Top 5 Links for Thanksgiving
Whether you want to be a more informed citizen or just want to kill some time before 5 on a Friday afternoon, WegoWise has got you covered. With the Thanksgiving holiday coming up this week, there is a lot to prepare for, whether you are cooking, hosting, or travelling. Why not make this year's feast green? So peruse our best links, give us some feedback and be sure to share some of the info you just gleaned with other interested parties at the parties you are hopefully attending this weekend. Brought to you by Dan, Nate, Lily, Catherine, Casey, and Joanna.
1. Seeking an organic, pastured, free-range, vegetarian-fed, heritage turkey for the bigsupper on Thursday? Local Harvest provides local pick-up and delivery options for your Thanksgiving day Turkey!
2. Don't eat meat? The Daily Green can help you prepare a delicious vegetarian (or even vegan!) Thanksgiving meal. These ten recipes look so delicious that no one will miss the turkey!
3. Like arts and crafts? Or do you need to entertain the kids? Get into the Thanksgiving and holiday spirit by trying out one of these 18 craft ideas!
4. Did you know the worst predator of the wild turkey is the racoon? Learn all about turkeys here.
5. And it's finally that time of year again for Adam Sandler and the Thanksgiving Song!