WegoWise's Top 5 Links for Eco-Friendly Wrapping
Whether you want to be a more informed citizen or just want to kill some time before 5 on a Friday afternoon, WegoWise has got you covered. Many of you may have spent the week since Thanksgiving acquiring presents for the holidays. We've noticed a steady stream of deliveries in the office this week as our Black Friday bargains have been arriving. Here are some environmentally friendly ways to wrap those for your friends and family. So peruse our best links, give us some feedback and be sure to share some of the info you just gleaned with other interested parties at the parties you are hopefully attending this weekend. Brought to you by Dan, Nate, Lily, Catherine, Casey, and Joanna.
- Want a weekend project and never know what to do with all your dryer lint? Make it into paper to use for wrapping your gifts.
- If you have old maps collecting dust, put them to a unique use as wrapping paper.
- Wallpaper scraps and samples can be turned into one of a kind gift bags, or just used as wrapping paper.
- Fabric can also be used to hold your gifts. Recipients can easily re-use it for their own gifts.
- Mason jars make a great way to give self-contained gifts, such as ingredients for a tasty cookie or brownie recipe.