WegoWise's Top 5 Links for Friday
Whether you're networking over some Green Drinks or chatting it up over a ham dinner, you're going to need something to talk about this weekend, and WegoWise has got you covered. We live in a time of shifting relationships to our planet, here are some links to prime your thoughts on humanity's tenuous relationship with nature. Peruse our best links and be sure to share some of the information you just gleaned with other interested parties at the parties you're hopefully attending this weekend.
1. 2013's Drought prospects looking worse than '12.
2. Hydroelectric projects can dramatically alter massive landscapes, but what happens to boat docks and beach houses built on hillsides for a dam that falls through?
3. Isolated Amazonian Tribe uses smartphones to identify illegal logging.
4. Virginia Tech scientists and the US Navy have developed an uncanny robot that mimics the movements of a jellyfish.
5. Need something to watch this weekend? Check out Rivers and Tides (Netflix!), a truly great documentary on an environmental artist.