Friday Links: the WegoWise Super Bowl XLVIII Roundup
Whether you want to be a more informed citizen or just want to kill some time before 5 on a Friday afternoon, WegoWise has got you covered. This week we take a look at some Super Bowl XLVIII related links, since we couldn't let the big game pass by without a mention.
- MetLife is making a push to go green by becoming the world's first Certified Green Restaurant stadium and integrating BIPV panels into their signature Solar Ring.
- For those just interested in the ads, here are the seven commercials you need to watch. Plus, Wired has created Super Bowl Ad Bingo just for you and your friends.
- Eager not to repeat last year's power outage debacle, MetLife Stadium is ensuring that the lights will stay on after a successful dry run of the power supply.
- Heading to New Jersey for the big game? Check out the The New York Times Super Bowl vistors guide.
- Thunder, the Denver Broncos mascot, and Taima, the Seattle Seahawks mascot, are ready for their close-ups.