Our New Local Law 84 Compliance Service
Editor's Note: Please see our Local Law 84 compliance guide. It's kept up-to-date for deadlines, fines and requirements. And best of all, we show you how quick and painless it is to comply with LL84 using WegoWise!
We're very excited to announce a new partnership with Steven Winters Associates (SWA), a leading energy and sustainability consulting firm and longtime friend in the energy efficiency space. Together, we now offer a new compliance service for multifamily property owners who need to disclose energy use for New York City's Local Law 84. (In 2014, disclosure is required for any property greater than 50,000 square feet.) This service pairs the WegoWise platform with SWA's 41 years of expertise to help building owners understand the efficiency of their properties and make smarter investments.
This collaboration grew out of our mutual experience helping clients comply with the law in 2011-2013. Marc Zuluaga, VP and Director, Multifamily Energy Services for SWA describes, "We've been working with building owners in New York to drive sustainability initiatives for decades. As property owners began evaluating their energy use under Local Law 84, we saw a strong demand in the marketplace for a comprehensive solution that helps reduce utility costs. We built this joint offering to meet those needs and take building efficiency projects from conception to completion."
The Compliance Service
For $299 per building, we will collect the energy data needed for LL84 compliance and then prepare and submit the necessary documentation to the city. In addition, clients receive:
- Ongoing tracking for all utility data
- High-quality analytics to unlock trends behind a building's performance data, and to see how it stacks up against similar buildings
- Expert consulting services designed to maximize financial incentives
- Identification and evaluation of consumption patterns to reveal cost-savings opportunities
- Guidance to find the most appropriate financing incentive programs for your building
- Data visualizations to compare buildings within a portfolio, as well as to others with similar building profiles
- Integrated auditing services to help identify capital improvements that will achieve the greatest ROI
- Ongoing monitoring and verification services to identify anomalies in energy use, and to ensure upgrades deliver anticipated ROI
Interested in learning more? Fill out this form and we'll follow up.