Feeling Lazy? These improvements to old energy technology will make efficiency…efficient
While the WegoSignal was a hoax (Bummer!), there are plenty of very real, very neat, energy and water saving technologies available today that make efficiency as simple as we here at WegoWise think it should be. We've pulled together a few favorites below, all which represent improvements on existing home items.
- Nest Thermostat - Nest has proven that there can be beauty in even the most commonplace item. Coupled with the intelligent ways in which their products learn your habits, know when you are home, and adapt to your house's climate, Nest is a great option for using less and saving more.
- Bye Bye Standby Remote-Controlled Power Outlet - This product includes a remote control with which to turn on and off a device's electricity supply. Laziness is no longer an excuse!
- Robomow - This solar-powered lawn mower doesn't require traditional energy sources to power its self-guided tour of your lawn.
- Bracketron Mushroom GreenZero Wall Travel Charger - This device eliminates "vampire" electricity use by shutting off once the device attached is done charging.
- Dornob Smart Door Handle - This innovative door handle gives you the option of turning off the lights, gas, or both as you leave your house.