Free Energy Benchmarking for Oregon Multifamily Housing!
If you are an owner or manager of multifamily housing in Oregon looking to increase the energy efficiency of your properties, WegoWise, in collaboration with Energy Trust of Oregon, has a golden opportunity for you.
Eligible properties can receive free energy assessments and instant savings upgrades as well as cash incentives for a variety of energy efficiency upgrades. To date, WegoWise has benchmarked energy and water use in over 11,000 units and 10 million square feet for Energy Trust and aims to benchmark an additional 100 buildings before the end of the year. Join other successful owners and managers in increasing the efficiency of your portfolio!
Benchmarking your buildings’ energy use provides many benefits. Participating properties receive:
- Free use of WegoWise’s benchmarking software to facilitate data collection and analysis, available for one year or more.
- The ability to identify energy waste or abnormal usage across your buildings and to make informed decisions regarding investments in energy efficiency.
- Access to your Energy Trust Business Development Representative, who is there to help you understand your building energy performance, identify the root causes of existing issues, and recommend energy efficiency solutions.
Participating properties must meet all of the following requirements:
- Own or manage a multifamily building of 5 or more units
- Have a central or whole-building meter with service provided by Portland General Electric, Pacific Power, NW Natural, or Cascade Natural Gas
- Provide 13 months of contiguous months of data to develop the benchmark for each property
Interested in participating?
Contact Catherine Zelenkofske at email@example.com. By providing some basic building characteristics and your utility account information, you will gain valuable insights into your portfolio and be able to make decisions using clear and accurate data.