WegoWise's Top 5 Links for Better Energy Use
Whether you want to be a more informed citizen or just want to kill some time before 5 on a Friday afternoon, WegoWise has got you covered. This week we take a look at reducing energy consumption and getting the energy we do use from better sources. So peruse our best links, give us some feedback and be sure to share some of the info you just gleaned with other interested parties at the parties you are hopefully attending this weekend. Brought to you by Dan, Nate, Sean, Lily, Catherine, and Casey.
- Getting Off Fossil Fuels - Some practical ways reducing your home's fossil fuel use.
- Don't Miss This Opportunity if You're Replacing Windows - A really easy way to help your new windows perform well.
- ConEd Taps 10,000 Window AC Units for Demand Response - A pilot program to tackle a new segment of home energy use.
- Turning Tons of Food Into Energy - Turning calories into kilowatt hours.
- Siemens Develops Modular Power Storage for Renewable Energy - As renewables gain more foothold, storage becomes increasingly important.