Vote for WegoWise at SXSW!
We’ve got some exciting news over here at WegoWise: we’ve been invited to speak on a panel at South by Southwest 2017! Our panel, “Key Metrics for Growing SaaS Companies”, is in the running, and we need your help: community voting and commenting accounts for about 30% of the decision-making process for SXSW panel programming. To vote for our panel:
- Go to panelpicker.sxsw.com and create an account (you can log-in with Facebook)
- Click the link in the confirmation email and log in
- Click on ‘Panel Picker’ and select ‘Search/Vote’
- Search for our panel, “Key Metrics for Growing SaaS Companies”
- Click the ‘thumbs up’ sign next to the panel name
Moderated by Ameeta Soni, our panel will cover which metrics are critical for growth hacking software as a service (SaaS) companies, how they differ by price points, target buyers, and industries, as well as how they’ll evolve in the future. We’ll be there, along with Howard Davis, CEO of Assemble Systems and Jade Huang, CEO of StyleSage to share our recipes for success on how to make the most of metrics for other SaaS entrepreneurs.
Thanks for voting!